Art et Artisanat du monde: inspirations pour une vie riche en créativité.
Art and handmade art around the world: inspirations for a creative life

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mes coups de coeur sur Etsy/ My favorite items on Etsy


La boutique Dazzlinglanna sur Etsy!
Dazzlinglanna shop on Etsy!


Imaginons ces brodeuses des villages perdus du nord de la thaïlande...
Let us imagine these embroideresses from the tribal villages of the northern thaïland...


Leur sens des couleurs...
Their taste for rich colors...


Les symboles qui prennent vie sous leurs doigts agiles
Symbols which come to life under their skillful fingers 



L'association de motifs, la beauté de certaines lignes geométriques
The combination of patterns, the beauty of geometric lines and shapes


Leur habileté, transmise par des générations de femmes (bientôt en voie de disparition...)
Leur infinie patience et l'intention, l'amour mis  dans l'ouvrage destiné à porter leur enfant!...
Their skill handed down by generations of women (soon in disappearance...)
Their infinite patience and the intention, the love embroidered in the work  designed to carry their baby!...

 Images VIA : Etsy


Une visite vaut le détour! dazzlinglannabags
Eblouissants, ces sacs fabriqués à partir d'authentiques porte-bébés brodés des tribus Hmong et Miao du nord de la thaïlande. Chaque sac est unique et fabriqué par Jutamas à Chiang_Maï.


A visit to this wonderful shop is worth seeing! dazzlinglannabags
Really dazzling tote bags made with authentic embroidered hmong , Miao, tribal baby carriers .
Each bag is unique and made by Jutamas in Chiang-Maï (Northern thaïland).

1 comment:

  1. I really love these.I believe I did a post on these on my blog a few weeks ago, but you do it so much more eloquently.......I am a big fan of ethnic/tribal culture and art.I think we have the same tastes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog. I would love to hear from you, so do leave me a comment.
J'espère que vous avez pris plaisir à visiter mon site! une petite trace de votre passage dans cet espace me ferait grand plaisir. Merci.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
I desire to share some of my discoveries from the web.
The original links are in the post titles or inside the text .
If you're personally concerned by a post and you do not agree, if a link is missing, I would be sorry: please tell me and I will remove this post or make the needed rectifications.
Je souhaite partager mes découvertes au fil du web.
Les liens originaux sont dans les titres ou à l'intérieur du message lui-même. Si vous êtes personnellement concerné par un message et que vous n'êtes pas d'accord , si un lien est manquant, j'en serais désolée: merci de me le dire et je ferai les modifications nécessaires ou annulerai le message.

Welcome:bienvenue

Total visitors since 02/25/2010 .I love your little flags...Merci de votre visite...

My favorite books/Mes livres favoris

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Soulcollage